Welcome to FIGO. Your platform to freedom.
Channext wants you to be free and safe so you are invited to use the best shared mobility platform in the Netherlands.
You will receive an invite email to download the App & sign in with your @channext.com account
FIGO gives you access to >1000+ cars (soon e-mopeds & more) in cities like
Utrecht, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague and more
Check your mail & Get Started!
Step 1: Open your mail
- Check your invite mail (maybe in your Spam…)
- Download app and Get Started with @channext.com account
- Want to drive private? Add private details in your account
Step 2: Book & Go
- When logged in, check availability and GO
- >1000 cars available (e-mopeds will follow soon!)
- Open the car with your phone and start your ride!
Whatsapp or call us on
+31 (0)6 42 25 99 79
How to switch between business and private?
Use the Business & Private toggle in the App. This ensures you don’t have to pay taxes afterwards. So be aware which account you use when booking a ride.
What are the costs?
- City car: €2,95 p/u (max €29,50 p/d) + €0,27/km incl. tax
- Family car: €3,25 p/u (max €32,50 p/d) + €0,29/km incl. tax
- Electric car: €3,25 p/u (max €32,50 p/d) + €0,24/km incl. tax
Your costs are covered by your employer, lucky you 🙂
All these prices are including fuel
How do I pay?
All rides will be calculated based on time and distance travelled. We will send you the bill after your ride.
- Business rides will be charged monthly with your employer, you will be free of charge!
- Private rides will be charged from your credit card. In case you don’t have a creditcard, please contact us via mail, phone or whatsapp (firstname.lastname@example.org I 06 42 25 99 79).
Am I insured?
All cars are insured via our third party providers so you can drive without a worry. Your liability is €500,- for each incident which can be lowered to €250,- by paying €3,50 extra per day.
Can I visit another country with the car?
Sure! You can drive to each European country. Road assistance is included in our service.
Please contact us when you want to take a car to a non-European country to prevent connection problems to open the car.